MB MEDDESIGN (business number 305604420) respects the right of natural persons to the protection of personal data, protects information about you and your privacy. When processing your personal data, we follow the General Data Protection Regulation of the European Union (hereinafter – GDPR), the provisions of the Law on the Legal Protection of Personal Data and other applicable legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania.
Your personal data that we receive from you or third parties is processed by MB MEDDESIGN.
MB MEDDESIGN (business number 305604420, registered address: Trakai District Municipality, Rūdiškės, Statybininkų St. 15, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, website address www.meddesign.lt) (hereinafter – the Community).
The Community follows these basic principles of data processing
- personal data are processed only lawfully, fairly and transparently (principle of lawfulness, fairness and transparency);
- personal data is collected only for clearly defined and legitimate purposes (principle of purpose limitation);
- the processed personal data is adequate, relevant and only necessary for the purposes for which it is processed (principle of data reduction);
- personal data is processed accurately and is constantly updated (principle of accuracy);
- personal data are stored securely and for no longer than it is required by the established purposes of data processing or legal acts (principle of storage limitation);
- personal data are processed using appropriate technical or organizational measures to ensure appropriate security of personal data (principle of integrity and confidentiality).
- Data subject - any natural person whose data are processed by the Community. The data controller collects only those data of the data subject that are necessary for the performance of the Community’s activities and (or) by visiting, using, browsing the Community’s website, Facebook or Instagram page (hereinafter – the Website). The Community ensures that the personal data collected and processed are secure and used only for the specified purpose.
- Personal data - any information relating directly or indirectly to a data subject whose identity is known or can be directly or indirectly established by using relevant data. Processing of personal data means any operation performed with personal data (including the collection, recording, storage, editing, modification, granting of access, requesting, transmission, archiving and etc.).
- Consent - any consent given voluntarily and knowingly by which the data subject consents to the processing of his or her personal data for a specific purpose.
Purposes of personal data processing
- To answer questions and inquiries related to the provision of goods;
- To conclude and properly execute contracts, orders, other types of transactions concluded with personal data subjects and / or natural and legal persons represented by them and to supply goods properly and qualitatively;
- To properly execute contracts, orders, other types of transactions concluded with the Community’s customers for the supply of goods related to third parties who are personal data subjects;
- To cooperate and maintain relations with personal data subjects and / or the natural and legal persons represented by them in various matters relating to the Community and the goods it supplies;
- For the purpose of direct marketing – to provide product offers, ask the customer’s opinion about the quality of products and conduct market research. Direct marketing shall take place only with the consent of the data subject or in the legitimate interest of the Community;
- To ensure the proper and uninterrupted implementation of the Community’s activities;
- To ensure the operation and security of the website.
From what sources is the data of personal data subjects obtained
- From the personal data subjects themselves;
- From publicly available sources;
- Personal data is obtained when the data subject is visiting the Community’s website www.meddesign.lt, Facebook or Instagram pages. The data subject fills in the forms provided in those pages, provides the information required for the order, submits requests and leaves comments.
Legal bases for the processing of personal data
- The Community has the consent of the data subject (Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR);
- The Community concludes and executes contracts with the personal data subject (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR);
- The Community has a legitimate interest (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR);
- Legal proceedings (Article 9 (2) (f) of the GDPR);
- Legal obligation (Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR).
Retention period of personal data
- Personal data collected by the Community is stored in printed documents and / or in the Community’s information systems. Personal data is stored in accordance with the deadlines laid down by the legislation.
Recipients of personal data or their categories
- The Community can provide personal data of personal data subjects to service providers acting on behalf of the Community (e.g. parcel delivery companies);
- Debt collection companies in cases of not paying for goods provided;
- Law enforcement and supervisory authorities, other dispute resolution authorities.
Rights of the data subject
Data controllers ensure the rights of data subjects under the legislation and inform that any data subject has the right to:
- Know (be informed) about the processing of his or her personal data and its scope;
- Request that data controllers give access to and rectify or delete the data subject’s personal data (“right to be forgotten”) if the data controllers process personal data unlawfully;
- Request data controllers to restrict data processing when the data subject contests the accuracy of the data or objects to the data processing, does not consent to the deletion of the data subject’s personal data or the data subject needs the data to make, enforce or defend legal claims;
- The right to object to the processing of data when data controllers process personal data in accordance with the legitimate interests of the data controllers and / or third parties, except in cases where the data are processed for compelling legitimate reasons;
- Also the right to data portability if the data is processed by data controllers by automated means;
- Disagree that he or she be subject to automated assessment or profiling if such decision-making would have legal consequences or similar significant effects on the data subject;
- Submit a complaint regarding the processing of personal data to the State Data Protection Inspectorate, whose website address is https://vdai.lrv.lt/, if the Data Subject considers that his or her personal data are being processed in violation of his or her rights and legitimate interests in accordance with applicable law.
You can contact the Community by email email@example.com. We accept, review and respond ourselves to all your messages. If you contact us, we may process the data you provide to us, i.e. name, surname, email, postal address, telephone number, date and contents of messages.
Such data will be processed in order to answer your concerns. If you do not provide your contact information, we will not be able to contact you.
All personal data you provide when communicating with us is used only for the purposes specified above and to view messages, administer and manage communication flows. We undertake not to use your personal data in any publications in such a way that it is possible to identify you without your express consent.
Please note that we may need to contact you by mail, email or telephone. Please notify us of any changes to your personal data.
Social media tools
All information you provide to us on social media (including messages, use of the “Like” and “Follow” fields, and other communication) is managed by the social network controller.
Our website provides links to our accounts on social media. We currently have these accounts on Facebook and Instagram, privacy notice of which is given in the following address https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation and https://help.instagram.com/519522125107875?helpref=page_content
We recommend that you read the privacy notices of third parties and contact service providers directly if you have any questions about how they use your personal data.
Security of your personal data
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the requirements established by the General Data Protection Regulation, the Law on Legal Protection of Personal Data of the Republic of Lithuania and other legal acts. When processing your personal data, we implement organizational and technical measures that ensure the protection of personal data from accidental or unlawful destruction, alteration, disclosure, as well as from any other unlawful processing.
You are responsible for the confidentiality of the data you provide and for ensuring that the data you provide to us is accurate, correct and complete. If the data provided by you changes, you must immediately inform us by email. In no event will we be liable for any damages you face as a result of you providing incorrect or incomplete personal data or not informing us of any changes thereto.
A cookie is a small file consisting of letters and numbers that we register on your browser or the hard drive of your computer with your consent. We use different cookies for different purposes. Cookies also help us to differentiate you from other users of the Website, thus providing a more pleasant experience of using the Website and allowing us to improve the Website.
Most browsers allow you to reject all cookies, and some browsers allow you to reject only third-party cookies. So you can take advantage of these opportunities. However, please note that blocking all cookies will have a negative effect on the use of the Website, and without cookies you will not be able to use all the services provided on the Website. You can find more detailed information on AllAboutCookies.org or www.google.com/privacy_ads.html.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies.
These cookies are required for the operation of our website. The basis of the data processed by such cookies is the proper execution of the contract when you visit the Website, and we ensure the quality and security of the visit. These can be cookies, which, for example, allow you to log in and access secure areas of our Website, use the shopping cart feature or e-invoicing services.
- Analytical and (or) performance cookies.
These cookies allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to observe how visitors move around our Website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our Website works, for example, to ensure that users are finding, what they are looking for easily. The basis for the processing of the data collected by these cookies is your consent.
- Functionality cookies.
These cookies are used to identify you when you return to our Website so that we can tailor the content provided to your needs and remember the information relevant to you. The basis for the processing of the data collected by these cookies is your consent.
- Commercial cookies.
We use our own and third-party cookies to display personalized advertising on our own and other websites. This is called “remarketing”, which is based on browsing activity, such as the products you search for and view.